If I had written this list years ago, of things list I couldn’t live without, then it would’ve been very different! Things like getting my nails done, sun beds, getting my hair done, Bobbi Brown lipsticks, designer bags, eating out would’ve featured at the top of the list.
In fact that seems like a lifetime ago now and I had to really think of the things that seemed important to me back then. Now that I have, it all seems very selfish in retrospect. I don’t really think about myself these days and can’t remember the last time I had my nails done or had a shopping day just for me.
Everything I do now is for my family and the following list would have never crossed my mind all those years ago.
- Cava, wine, gin: (Got to be the NUMBER 1!)
- Baby wipes: I use them all day everyday for just about anything even for cleaning the house.
- My car: Gets me where I need to go in a hurry…or away from soft-play
- FaceTime: So I can see another adult face when I’m toddlered out
- My iPhone: Access to anything and everything in a hurry
- YouTube: Surprise eggs videos – I hate you but love you
- Hotel Transylvania 1 & 2: My one year old loves it (“I do not say blah, blah, blah!)”)
- My Little Pony: Those little characters save my life sometimes thanks. Pinkie Pie
- My family: They are they to help me when I need them. Thanks Mum and Alana
- Going to work part time: I love leaving home but love coming home!
What would your list be?