My 2 year old calls them Paw Paw and dances around the room to the ‘Pup Pup Boogie’ (I’m now humming the tune to the ‘Pup Pup Boogie’ in my head.) My 4 year old loves Skye and Everest, the two girl pups.
However, there are some things about PAW Patrol that I don’t quite get:
- Where are Ryders Parents? He is always unsupervised and never goes to school.
- How old is Ryder? He lives on his own with a pack of dogs. Is he 10? 20?
- Where is the adventure bay version of RSPCA? Surely it’s cruel to attach tools to a dog?
- The pups constantly play a dance video game called ‘Pup Pup Boogie’. Why is it so annoyingly catchy?
- Why can the dogs talk but the chicken, Chickoleta, and Callie, the cat, can’t?
- Is Chickoleta the smartest character on the show?
- Mayor Goodway! Who the hell let her be Mayor? She is useless and no one seems to care about her lack of competence running the town. Her chicken could do a better job…or possibly even Donald Trump!
Am I the only one who thinks the?!! Let me know your thoughts on it using the comments box below.